USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USA

This forum is for USA Channel Gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promotion Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
legend1440

Promotion Request Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Request   Promotion Request Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 am

•Your RGC Username: jr♥️
What are some of your skills?: I good in playing Support by Roaming, with GB, and i play for Killer , lane mid can push for 8 mins....in the lane..
How can you contribute to the group?: I will do my best to bring more people or good player that deserving to join and play, and Ban : Leaver,Spammer,AntiGamer and MH users....
Links to any contributions If any: None at this time
Reason why you want to join?: I want to join here Because i want to be a part of this , and i will show how loyal i am....
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i deserve this because i a Staff also and Any channels, i can handle the cases in game, or about in Forums..

Miscellaneous Questions

•Name: Cesar
Country/State:Canada
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am Friendly, Obedience , Respectful,Trusting to others and i love playing DOTA..
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
How active are you on the computer?: I'm only in the house so that i'm active for 7-10 hours....
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life: Yes, because 70% of my do in my life is Playing Internet Games,and the other is For Studies and helping my Parents. that's All..

For Admin request or Voucher .
Hope will Accept, Thanks for Understanding.... Smile
Regards to Thorgod!, and to all...

Last edited by legend1440 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Back to top Go down

Promotion Request
Page 1 of 1